Friday, March 6, 2009

"Summer-Summer-Summertime..."







"....time to sit back and unwind..."
OK, not quite. But, it is 65 degrees here today and Drew and I took advantage of it by breaking out the umbrella stroller and going for a walk! I was going to put together the jogging stroller, but considering I messed up the canopy on this one, I think it's best I didn't. Anyway, these are a couple of pics from today...he looks "drunk" in the first one, it's because he was trying to grab the camera!

We also got a care package from my friend, Katie, her husband, Jon, and son, Jack! Oh my goodness!!!! I am going to need to go on MANY walks to lose the pounds I will gain enjoying the tasty goodies. Katie is a gourmet chef and her husband actually appeared on Iron Chef America, as a sous chef, opposite Bobby Flay's team. Thank you Katie!!!

1 comment:

SN said...

I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie.