Friday, March 27, 2009

Off Bypass

Drew is off bypass and the post op echo shows that the surgery was successful. :)

They are waiting to see if there's bleeding before closing him, then the Dr. will come speak to us and we'll get to see him for a minute before he goes up to ICU. It will then be another 90 mins before they get him settled and then, we'll be in with him. I will try to update this as much as possible, but of course when I am with Drew, I am with him.

Thank you all SO much for your emails, FB comments/messages, Blogger comments and text messages all day. We greatly appreciate them. And especially, we thank you for your prayers for our family and, most importantly, for Drew. He's a special little man and we are blessed to have him in our lives.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad to hear this news. Give him a kiss from me!

Shelly said...

Great news! I hope recovery is quick for him.

NikkiG said...

So happy to hear it was a success!!! Go love on Drew now!

Rachelle said...

yay!!!! i hope recovery is smooth!

Kathryn said...

So glad to hear it was a success! I will pray that his recovery is smooth. Big hugs to all of you!

Tammy and Jon said...

I'm SO happy to hear all went well! I'm thinking about your family! Love to you! :)