Sunday, March 1, 2009

What I Am Thankful For...

Drew
Bill
Maggie
Family
God's presence in my life
Good friends, including my BBC friends
A warm house and healthy food to eat
Bill's job
The ability to stay home with Drew
Progress in the field of CHD - advances in technology, surgical procedures, diagnostic procedures, in-utero surgery...
Special angels to watch over us
Being able to visit with my Great Aunt today
Our health and happiness

I just thought I would take inventory of what I am thankful for in my life, for I have much to be thankful for.

I would also like to ask for prayers for all CHD parents, especially those who are dealing with the loss of their beloved children. May God watch over them and bless each and every one of them.

1 comment:

Mom 2 André said...

Amen to that!!! Being thankful is a moment to be no matter what happens in our lives. You're doing such a great job Mary!