Little man is doing much better thus far. Some accomplishments today:
Extubated
Being held
Dressings changed and bath given
Sat up to eat
Blowing raspberries
Waving
Saying "dada" and babbling again
Coughing
We're hoping for more of the same this evening and overnight. Oh and I took a video of him blowing raspberries, which I need to upload and post.
We had many visitors today, including Aunties Karyn, Mary and Malisa. Tomorrow, we will have more visitors. I like to always have someone with Drew, so this is good and gives us time to refresh and regroup from the night.
15 years later
1 year ago








3 comments:
So glad to hear he is doing well.
I am so glad to hear Drew is improving!! WE have all been praying for him and continue to pray for a speed recovering. My heart just goes out to you and Bill because I cannot imagine how hard it is to see your little guy having any discomfort. Your such a strong momma Mary! Give that little man hugs and kisses from me!
Continued prayers. I hope you are currently just busy loving that little man back to wellness!
Post a Comment