Monday, March 2, 2009

Drew




Here is a recent picture of our little man!! What a total cutie!!


I realize I haven't written about Drew just being a baby in awhile...it's been all about his heart. I don't want him to be solely defined as "the baby with a CHD heart." He's still a bubbly, growing, lovable little man and I should really be talking about things he's doing as well.


Among his latest accomplishments: clapping, initiating peek a boo, clapping on his own when we sing "Pat a Cake" to him, fully developing his pincer grasp (holding things between his thumb and forefinger), and finally making some strides in movement by scooting backwards. He also makes all kinds of babbling sounds, but our favorite sounds like "blah blah blah." Still no discernable "ma ma" or "da da," we're working on that. I also swear he says "HI!" sometimes!


He is 9 months today because Feb doesn't have 30 days! We go for his well baby on the 17th, so I will update his stats then.

2 comments:

Mom 2 André said...

I will say this over and over again. Drew IS SO CUTE! I love the way you described him These are the words I would have picked to describe my Andre. Thank you for sharing.

Ashley said...

I think Drew is very lucky that I live so far away, otherwise that adorable little face would be covered with Ashley kisses!!! He's such an amazing little Guy Mary.