So, he must be hurting somewhere. We're back on the Zantac as we think it may be that his vent tube irritated his throat and thus, when he spits up, it's hurting him. Also, since we've given him Zantac, he's burped a TON. I am bringing his bottles and starting him back on the Enfamil AR/Similac combo tomorrow. They're going to check his ears and throat too.
Otherwise, he is doing VERY well. We are pleased with everything else. Here is a summary:
Sunday -
Cath out
Arterial and Central Lines out (art line is in the wrist, central is in the neck)
Moved to Step Down
Monday -
Moved to a shared room in Step Down ("yay")
Pacer wires out
Chest Tube out
Zantac restarted
Sorry it's taken me so long to update this, but all is well!! Thank you for all the prayers!
15 years later
1 year ago








1 comment:
Mary,
You are such a strong Momma and Drew is so lucky to have you. I will continue to pray for Drew that he recovers quickly and smoothly. I've been thinking about your family a lot.
Jade
Post a Comment