Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Just Discovered ...

2 amazing new blogs!

And since my hot linking abilities stink, here are the URLs:

http://littlehomeontherange.blogspot.com (I believe I found this on The Macs blog)

and

http://theprudenthomemaker.com/winter (this is for the meal plan)

Talk about organized!!! Both blogs, but especially Blog #2, are written by Moms who KNOW how to meal plan, are extremely organized and are generous enough to share their talents with the rest of us. I pray that, as I learn from them, I can at least get the meal planning under control.

My friend, Heather, also let me in on a site (Just Mommies) that has an awesome cleaning and organization schedule. So, I hope to get better at creating a schedule that both works and doesn't drive me crazy from this site as well.

Just passing it along to all my friends in the same boat as me ...

And if you know how to hot link, won't you PLEASE share with me? Thanks in advance!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I can show you how to hotlink! It's easy. Maybe in person is easier?
But if you're using HTML you do like this
1. write .
5.Then write the text you want to appear as the hyperlink.
6. Then put
.