Not sure what is going on with me lately...
I just feel
Defeated
It comes and goes, but when it's here, it's tough to not become totally discouraged
I let myself down daily, and that's not a feeling I like
I know I am human, I know I will make mistakes
That's not what gets me
It's the feeling that I am failing myself in some way
And failing myself leads me to fail Drew
Which is unacceptable in my book
I am so glad the weather is getting better
Maybe it will help improve this funk that seems to keep visiting me
15 years later
1 year ago








4 comments:
Hugs! Don't beat yourself up because we all have bad days... On these days try looking back over the past year on all you have accomplished.
You have a lot to be proud of, and that goes beyond your perfect & adorable little boy.
{{{{HUG}}}}
Awwww. Hope you're feeling better today. I feel like this sometimes, too. I think we, meaning women, can be so hard on ourselves. We've got to figure out how to not do that. Life's too short. If I can help, let me know, even if it's just to listen.
Just want you to know I've been feeling the same way lately...
I don't have any uplifting words but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone :)
Post a Comment