Yesterday, we took Drew to the Henry Ford Museum with Bill's parents. I hadn't been there since 7th or 8th grade...and going back was awesome!!! For those of you not familiar with it, the museum depicts innovations throughout the 20th century, as well as the turn of the century, and all the major movements of the 20th century. I hope you enjoy this sampling of our photos...I know they're a bit small, but I am including a bunch and didn't want a HUGE post! lol
Us, the Model T and the assembly line:
Furniture...I just like this picture:
Drew's attention is elsewhere and Bill is being silly:
Call me crazy, but I would put this in my house:
Agriculture Exhibit:
Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener:
Memories...like the corners of my mind:
Women's Suffrage Display:
The actual Rosa Parks bus:
2 comments:
Great Museum! I've been there so many times! But it never really gets boring... I even got to sleepover in it (well in their dorms) in girl scouts. Glad you had a good time! =D Cute pic of you, your husband, and Drew (even of Drew wasn't paying any attention hehe).
**Heart Hugs**
~Lauren (22yr. old CHD Survivor)
Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com
I would put that in my house, too!
Post a Comment