Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oy Negativity...BE GONE

Sorry for the earlier rant.

I am feeling better now.

Sort of.

But, that's better than nothing, right?

I know I am entitled to have a moment here and there. After all, I am only human. But, I hate filling up this blog with such negative thoughts. Even though this blog is my outlet. It's like a journal to me...although, I don't share such personal details as I would share with my journal. Sorry folks!

I spent the evening relaxing and drinking some hot green tea...with mint...yum!

I still have chores to finish from today.

But those can wait.

Tonight is about remembering to slow down and take time for me.

And buying scrapbooking stuff, apparently. (hope it gets here for my scrap next Sunday!)

Hey...if you're looking for a way to give back...please visit my Thirty-One site from 3/16-4/16 and make purchases under the Fundraiser for Children's Heart Foundation "Party" The March "party" runs from 3/16-4/1 and the April "party" from 4/1-4/17. I had to split them up, but I am combining the totals for both sections and giving 20% of my profit (25% of product sales from both) to CHF! There is a link to my site on the top left of my blog. Please...join us. And Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

ALI said...

As a fellow mother, I feel your rant... And I don't have the additional stresses you have. I think sometimes we have to do it, we have to get it out to help us re-center...

Glad you are feeling better! And I hope today the flirting with Spring brings smiles to your face - even with all that you face on a daily basis...