Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Genetics Schmenetics

That's about how I feel today

Still no answers, one way or the other.

We find out in 2 weeks whether we'll have more hoops to jump through now...or later.

So, because I want to focus on happier things, here are some recent pics of our PERFECTly adorable little man ...


2 comments:

Ruth H. said...

You can say that again! We've been through several rounds of genetic testing, and I always feel like it leaves us with more questions, instead of answers.

I'll never forget round one: that one took place during my last pregnancy. They had my husband come with me to one of my OB appointments, and just took his blood while we were there. The lab area was kind of open, so there were a lot of people walking around. My husband jokingly asked as the nurse finished his blood draw, "So, will this test prove whether or not the baby is mine?" You should have seen the poor nurse's face! She didn't know if he was kidding, or not! The whole office went silent.....until I started to laugh, hard.

Ahhh, genetics.

Krista said...

Sorry that you have no answers yet. If you want to talk about it, I'll listen!