*sigh*
Today is one of those days.
I am tired...tired of many things...
Tired of having to be "strong," whatever that is
Tired in general ... like physically drained ... tired of my body acting crazy.
Tired of trying and trying and things not working out like I hoped.
Tired of questions not being answered or feeling like I am going at this on my own.
Tired of asking for people's input, not getting it, then being asked why I am doing things a certain way.
Tired of no progress in projects.
Tired of babies and children dying all around me.
Tired of trying to find hope in hopeless situations.
Tired of being behind the 8 ball.
Tired of not being able to take time out for me, to replenish my well, because there is no time to get the things done that MUST be done before my needs can be met
Tired of being *fat*
*sigh*
I am sure tomorrow will be a better day...but today, I am just tired.
15 years later
1 year ago








6 comments:
Yep. Me too.
Come. Sit beside me on the couch with a cup of tea and stare at traffic a while.
It won't make it better but at least it's a moment of peace.
~Robyn
That sounds awesome Robyn...a cup of tea and staring out a window sounds a lot better than cleaning said window... ;)
I have to say, I appreciate all that you do Mary. Even though we live at different ends of the country, you were the FIRST person to show me that I wasn't alone in this. You were the first person that made me realize that there was a whole CHD community! Other mothers like me, who have seen what I've seen and felt what I've felt. I had no idea! It is terribly sad when we lose our little CHDers, but seeing how everyone sticks together and supports each other gives me confidence for the future and to continue on in this fight. Thank you for having such a huge part of something great!
Thanks Somer! I appreciate your kind words. :)
I can SO relate...to everything you wrote. I have had my fair share of days like this lately...here's hoping tomorrow is better :)
~Stephanie and Braeden(HLHS)
I think many of us are tired. Don't feel bad for being tired. You have every right. You aren't being negative. You're being real. I appreciate your honesty so much. xoxo
Post a Comment