A husband who loves me unconditionally and accepts me for who I am.
A son who makes me smile and laugh daily ... for his hugs, smiles, laughs and innocent joy in life ... for his daily discoveries and learning experiences ... for his tantrums and acting out behaviors ... for all of this because it means he is still here with us. And that is what I am grateful for above all.
A funny and lovable pooch. My Maggie Mae, a total sweetheart and a total nutcase. ;)
The support and love of my amazing family and friends.
It's My Heart and all my Heart Mommy (and Daddy) friends.
A warm house, food on the table and clothes to wear.
My wonderful, amazing, stressful and complicated life.
My faith in God and His love for me.
15 years later
1 year ago








1 comment:
Auw, I loved this ;-)
I am very thankful for knowing you & learning about CHD. Thank you for teaching & sharing with me!!!!
Post a Comment