Friday, January 29, 2010

RAISE a glass to CHD AWARENESS

What: Fundraiser/Awareness Event

When: Saturday, Feb 6th from 5pm-9pm

Where: Andiamo-Novi/The Dirty Martini Lounge

Who: EVERYONE interested in helping support families affected by CHD in the Metro Detroit area

Why: to help us raise awareness about CHD; to help us kick of the start of CHD Awareness Week in Michigan; to help raise funds to help families in the area affected by CHD; to have fun with friends, family and IMH; to enjoy all the tasty food Andiamo has to offer, plus great samples of wine and other beverages; to bid on some FAB-U-LOUS silent auction items!

How:
$40/person ($50 at the door and subject to availability).
Please send checks payable to It's My Heart-Metro Detroit to:
PO Box 1636
Royal Oak, MI
48068
or email metrodetroit@itsmyheart.org for information on how to pay online

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

I just found your site and I love it. I am a heart mom to a 11 month little girl. From one heart mom to another Hi.

Unknown said...

I'm in northern Indiana, wish I were just a little closer so I could make it! One day, maybe I can travel for a meeting and to meet fellow CHD parents and their warriors. xoxo Kristine