Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teeth, teeth and more teeth...

Drew has been teething again since 10 days before his surgery, that would be March 17th. He is cutting all four top front teeth now. I think all of them have finally cut through, thank the Lord. But, I looked in his mouth tonight while he was laughing with me at dinner (the only way I can) and I swear, he is getting more bottom teeth now (he already has two) AND his molars. I am SO excited. Although, maybe this will get it all out of the way now?? :)

At least it explains his crazy sleeping patterns...

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! It was pretty quiet around here, which was a nice change of pace for us. Bill started working on touching up our bathroom, we just need to add the fan now and a new light plate and it should be all done. We redid the bathroom about 2.5 yrs ago, right before we got married (I wasn't moving into the house with the nast-o bathroom that was there before), but it's needed some TLC for a bit now. And we never put in a new fan. Life just got away from us. Next up is the master bedroom for touchups, and the outside trim work. We also need a new roof, we're finishing the basement so we have a proper office and family room/playroom, which makes me excited! And that all means that, once this is done, I can redo our living room! WOOT! I am so excited to have new furniture and make it more of a living room, and not so much a family room. I want a place I can go to and read, or entertain in. This will be nice. At some point in the next year or so, we hope to do the kitchen too. The way the market is going, we're going to be in this house for awhile and we want it to be livable and sellable in the end. (is sellable a word??)

Take care!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

sellable is a word if you want it to be! That sounds very much like a PA dutch word that I would use!!