Thursday, February 26, 2009

PLEASE...Help this Baby!

I am sick to my stomach. Physically ill.

I just read about a precious little baby, Laith, who needs a heart transplant. Insurance will not cover the procedure, which costs about 1.5 million, so his family is forced to raise the money. Laith will not survive without this transplant. PLEASE...read the following sites and consider helping, if you are able. And please pray for this precious little man and his family. Thank you.

www.katu.com/news/40122542.html

laithdougherty.info/

1 comment:

Mom 2 André said...

Thanks for doing that Mary! I'm doing the same thing on my blog, reach out to any way I can!! I can't sit there and let that happen, to this baby, this family, and to other ones whom we haven't heard about yet! Yes, there is something wrong writing this baby off when we live in a country which the world look up to...now this! Simply unacceptable!