It's been forever since I last posted on here. I put the blog on private and took a vacation of sorts from it. I may still put it back on private, I haven't decided. But, for CHD Awareness month, going on now, I will keep it open and hopefully post more.
Last time I posted, we had just found out we were expecting a little boy. Well, that little boy is about 5 weeks away from being here. Time is flying. His big brother, Drew, is a charmer and a challenge at times, like most two-year-olds. As I type this, he is demanding "STOP! No momma type" because he wants to watch a video of him reading Goodnight Moon on the computer.
Life is about to change - again. We are very much looking forward to meeting our new addition in a few short weeks and anxious about how life works with a newborn and a toddler. I guess we'll be finding out shortly!
My future posts will center around CHD, but I wanted to give a brief overview as to where we are now, since I haven't been on here for awhile. More to come ....
15 years later
1 year ago








2 comments:
Welcome back! Can't wait for Baby Brown!
Very excited for you guys!
Wearing red ;-)
Post a Comment