Drew and I are - although, Drew's shirt is a bit snug, which is kind of a disappointment. In any case, we're representing the red in honor of all CHD warriors and angels. It's not too late to throw on something red - a scarf will even do!
Tomorrow is our 2nd Annual RAISE a glass to CHD AWARENESS fundraiser. It is, once again, silent auction and wine tasting. If you would like to attend, please send me a message here or on FB and I will be happy to provide you with the necessary information to purchase tickets. Here are the basics:
It's My Heart - Metro Detroit Chapter
Second Annual Kickoff to CHD Awareness Week Fundraiser
RAISE a glass to CHD AWARENESS
Andiamo - Novi
The Dirty Martini Lounge
Saturday, February 5, 2011
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Tickets:
$40/person (if purchased online before the event)
$50/person (if purchased at the door; and subject to availability)
I'd love to hear how you'll be celebrating CHD Awareness Week. Drew has shirts ready to go, and every day on FB I am posting at least one fact or story about CHD. We can all help bring awareness in our own way - drop me a line and tell me how YOU'RE bringing about awareness!








No comments:
Post a Comment