and I would like help in understanding how, in under one week, two more precious babies have been called home. And one more is straddling that fine line between his mother's arms and Your's. I know your ways are not our's, and that our children belong to you and not us, but please. Help me to understand this because my human brain cannot wrap its head around it.
To those of you reading this, please pray for the families of sweet Micah and beautiful Aiden, both 5 months old, who lost their battles this past week. Micah had Tetralogy of Fallot, and Pulmonary Atresia w/VSD and passed away last Thursday after a long battle following an unsuccessful unifocalization. Aiden had Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and underwent a heart transplant earlier this month. He passed away suddenly today and his parents are still waiting on an answer as to why.
Hug your children extra tight tonight.
15 years later
1 year ago








2 comments:
Oh Mary, I am so sorry for these losses. I too have a very hard time understanding why these things happen. Why precious lives are taken way too early leaving parents in a grief I can only try to comprehend. It makes me feel sick to my stomach to imagine what these parents are feeling right now. They are all in my prayers.
I'll say some prayers for those families. It's an awful road to travel and I still don't understand why. I've learned it's okay to question, though. I'm praying for you, too. I've missed your posts.
Post a Comment