Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Off the Wagon

The weight loss wagon that is.

No, I haven't gained any weight - I've just ... plateaued. Oh sure, my body fat percentage is in the athletic range (ca-a-raaaazy, but true), but those 3 digits on the scale need to start going down again.

I know what my problem is - tasty treats that I've allowed to sneak back into my diet.

But, starting today, that is no more! I have a mere 13 lbs to go to my goal weight and that's coming off before the stupid holidays get here. Oh, and this WILL be the first year I don't put one pound on during the holidays. My freakin' sweet goal jeans (which I, of course, have already selected) need a forever home, dang it.

And with that, I am hoisting myself back on the wagon. I will be "staying honest" by blogging more and documenting this last bit of my struggle. So, keep me honest peeps.

Please?

:)

1 comment: