Monday, May 31, 2010

My Baby is 2!!!








EEEEK, I am late in getting this out. Yesterday was Drew's 2nd Birthday and we celebrated the day at our home with a few of his friends and our family. It was an amazing day, albeit sweltering hot, and Drew had a great time! He loved the Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes his Grandma, Dad and I worked on for him. His wagon is a huge hit (thank you Grandma/pa Brown!), and we're setting up all his other fun outdoor toys today and tomorrow. We are seriously blessed. We have an amazing little boy, we have been able to celebrate not one, but two birthdays with him now, and he is just pure joy to be around.








In honor of my son, and keeping with "tradition," here are the lyrics to the song I sing to him :








I love you so much




I love you so much




I can't even tell you how much I love you








You're special to me




You're special to me




I'm lucky to have you as part of my life








I love you I love you I love you




I love you I love you I love you








I love you so much




I love you much




I can't even tell you how much I love you








Barbara Milne "I Love You So Much"

4 comments:

Stefenie said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!! It is so great being two! What a magical age for your little personality to develop and shine through! I can't wait to hear all of the things you will do!

Ashley said...

Isnt it nice to have a certain song you always sing to him? I just cant believe that Drew is two!! He really looks like his daddy in the top first picture. Look slike he had a great day!

My Owl Barn said...

Happy belated birthday!! What a sweet song! Those cupcakes look adorable.

ALI said...

Happy belated Birthday! I love the cupcakes!!! Great job!

And wow... He is getting so big! I'm so happy you had great news from the Dr to celebrate this milestone too!