Monday, April 26, 2010

Life ...

Life has been busy busy busy lately!

The kitchen is coming along nicely, the drywall is up, the plumbing re-routed, the electrical work re-routed. Soon, we will have new windows, door and tile flooring. I believe that Drew and I will be moving home very shortly. Maggie is home again now, and we just need to be home. It's too hard living in two different places with a 2 year old and a dog...not to mention the nights alone, as I like sleeping next to my hubby! :) We shall see how this all plays out...

I have had a busy month with Thirty-One as well, which is GREAT! Next month, not much set up (ok, nothing), but hopefully because this month went so well, it won't be too hard to get at least a couple of parties lined up.

This weekend in our 5k, so Ashleigh and I will be trying to make up for lost time last week and run a lot this week. The race is on Sunday, so please think positive thoughts and say some prayers that I succeed with my goal to run the whole time!!!! Sewing classes start next weekend, so the sewing machine will be purchased ASAP. I finished another page in Drew's scrapbook as well, finally. So, now we're up to his Baptism. Look at me go! (haha)

Drew and I visited family in New York this past weekend and it was wonderful! We stayed with my cousin and her family and had a great time! Drew enjoyed getting to know his cousin, Mara, and hanging out with her while I "worked" on Saturday. (I have to put that in quotes because my Thirty-One parties are a TON of fun!) I also FINALLY was able to introduce him to someone in my Dad's family...no one else has met him yet. Craziness. But, with everything that went on with him and no one living in the area, it just made it hard. And, I guess I am lying, because he's met my Dad's Aunt and cousins here, but not his siblings or their children...until this past weekend. Drew is also an international traveler now, as we drove through Canada to get to my cousin's. He did remarkably well thanks to our DVD player and some new DVDs bought specifically for this trip. We only had one hiccup at the borders, on the way home. I am so happy that we went and feel so much more confidence in my ability to do things like this on my own!

I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoying the warmer weather with family and friends. :)

No comments: