Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drew's Accomplishments/Stats To Date ...


Drew is growing up so quickly, I thought I would blog about all of his amazing feats ...


Birth Stats ~ 8lbs and 20.5 in

4 Month Stats ~ 16lbs and 24.5 in


He ...


first smiled on 6/30/08

first cooed in 6/08

first grasped a toy (rattle) in 8/08 and shook it in 9/08

first mimicked a sound ("raspberries") in 9/08

first held his bottle in 9/08

first slept through the night 8/25-8/26/08

first laughed on 9/28/08

had his first solids on 9/23/05

rolled "side" to tummy on 10/14/08

rolled from tummy to back on 10/19/08 - one direction

rolled tummy to back the other direction on 10/23/08


Drew is starting to sit on his own, but still needs a bit of assistance to keep from toppling after a few moments! :)


We are going back for his 6 month well baby check up on 12/16/08. We will keep you updated on his stats. I think he's chunking out big time now, so I am curious to see how much he weighs!

No comments: