Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa Baby!

We took Drew to get his 6 month and Christmas pictures this past weekend! Despite a cold and being VERY tired from two crummy nights of sleep, he was a champ! Here is one of the 6 incredibly cute poses we selected. Sadly, we can't use these for our Christmas cards as they are licensed and the cards offered through the studio were outrageous! We hope to take him to see Santa this week AND maybe even take Maggie to Petsmart and get both of them with that Santa. We shall see...

Some news...I am now staying at home with Drew. Very scary times in Michigan, so nothing to take lightly, but this is actually a good change for our family. I fully plan to rejoin the workforce come the spring...or if I can land a job in the schools, the fall. Just please keep Bill in your prayers. He supports the auto industry and they are having more cutbacks, it's going on right now actually, so needless to say we are very worried.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and will enjoy the holiday season with family and friends.

Much love!

No comments: